Sunday 8 July 2007

...still tired!

Well I obviously didn't cross my fingers hard enough for a decent DJ. She is useless and medically insane too so I don't think she'll be with us for long! Unfortunately that sets the tone for the last week or so! As if we didn't have enough to contend with all the equipment breaking we now have someone who forgets to do half her duties leaving more work for me, and who cant even operate a computer when thats the bulk of her job! It's been a rather stressful week but I'm not gonna go on about it now!

I'll add some more photos when I'm next online, but if you're on facebook I'm sure you've seen some already from the Council Party which was a great laugh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Jon-Mark.
This is just to prove that I have read your blog, and am capable of leaving a comment. I really should be getting on with work, I've pulled the gas fire out, am about to make my second trip to the tip and have organised a man to come and sort out moving the gas meter a bit, so not a bad day. I could comment on all that you've written, but I said most things last night! Insane DJ sounds...erm...exiting.
Hope you get back safe, I'll be back again to comment, honest.
J