Friday 27 April 2007

From an Internet Cafe in Piraeus Port

Hello!!

I have a bit of a blog written on my laptop but I wasn't expecting to get net access now, so have nothing with me and I'm rather short of time! Woke up this morning in Piraeus and loaded up a delivery which is heading back to the UK. Thats my 1st time on dry land since I boarded last Wednesday, and I've managed to sneak off and find an internet cafe. Got to leave plenty of time before the boat leaves as I don't have a clue where I am!!

All is going really well, Im enjoying it, just really busy - but I'll update you more when I get a chance. Is going to be another week at least 'til then I think, but who knows! I have some pics and things so when I get a chance I'll try and get them loaded up!

Speak soon. x

No comments: